We take all client complaints seriously and to ensure we are able thoroughly consider and investigate each one, the following steps are required to be followed:
- The Practice Principal in receipt of a verbal complaint will make all attempts to resolve this informally
- If this is unable to be resolved verbally, the client is requested to place their complaint in writing to the Practice Principal
- Once received, the Practice Principal will acknowledge receipt of the written complaint within 24 working hours
- All necessary investigations will be undertaken and the client can expect a response within 7 days
- If at this stage the client is still unhappy with the situation, this can be referred to our Managing Director for consideration
Please note that all complaints must be submitted by the registered owner in order for us to be able investigate.
Please also note that our Head Office consists of administrative functions only and is therefore unable to assist with client complaints.