An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon, who is looking to further their career within the realms of leadership & management. Previous experience is desirable; however, this unique opportunity may also suit a Veterinary Surgeon looking to take their first steps into a senior role. Great clinical exposure with regular soft tissue surgeries with some Orthopaedic exposure. Our consultation times have also recently been increased to 15mins.
Typically, this position is 4/5 days per week, with 1:3 Saturdays only, however we understand that one size doesn’t necessarily fit all, and so we may be able to offer a degree of flexibility around this standard pattern. No OOH or On Call.
The salary for the role is up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience with a relocation allowance of £5,000. Certificates are funded, encouraged, and supported at Easipetcare.
At Easipetcare we pride ourselves on offering high quality vet care at prices affordable to all. We take pleasure in being able to offer a full range of first opinion veterinary services at affordable prices. Our practice is conveniently located just off the M25 and is easily commutable from London. Our large and airy practice boasts 3 recently re-decorated consult rooms and waiting area, as well as digital x-ray, ultrasound, and dental equipment.
You will have use of our modern theatre and prep area, with in house diagnostic equipment conveniently located within prep. Patients are also able to enjoy the comfort of our separate cattery and kennels.
About the Team and Culture
We are a 5 Vet practice with a super support team of 4 RVN's, 1 SVN, 1 ANA and our wonderfully efficient receptionists. Our clinic has an established client base, and our team are passionate about providing gold standard care to our clients and their pets. Our highly experienced Practice Principal regularly provides rewards to our team with Costa Fridays and our monthly practice star award celebrates our employee’s achievements.
Our ideal candidate would be confident and competent in most aspects of soft tissue surgery, whilst also being able to offer a basic appreciation for minor orthopaedic procedures.
We also hope that you have…
• A love for Pizza, Coffee & Cake!
• Champion of our core values
• Ability and willingness to share knowledge and mentor others
• Contribute to the practice protocols to facilitate the continuous improvement of clinical standards
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Approachable, caring and empathic whilst instilling a positive “can do” attitude amongst fellow colleagues.
• Be passionate about all aspects of your veterinary work
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH1234 when applying for this role.